Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Rātū te 24 o Here - turi - kōkā

Kia ora koutou, 

So we are in lockdown for a bit longer. Some of you have sent me photos, videos, slideshows and even started on your play writing. Ka pai. I'm enjoying seeing what you are doing in your bubble.

I'm wondering who has managed to get the most items on the outside scavenger hunt. If you haven't done it yet. Maybe today is a good time to do it.

The slideshow has lots of options for learning for this week. Check it out.

Watch the video for today's task.


2 comments:

  1. Son:*trips over on his shoelaces*
    Dad:Did you have a nice trip?
    _________________________________________________________________________________

    Son:Dad, I feel like an ice cream.
    Dad:Really? You don't look like one.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

    Son:DAD! I'M HUNGRY!
    Dad:Hi Hungry, I'm Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my dad jokes.

    ReplyDelete