Friday, June 5, 2020

Taakaro Time

Taakaro time is when we get to explore, build, create, construct, design and direct our own learning. There was lego with other large building blocks, cars, dinosaurs, shells, driftwood, rocks, playing cards, coloured card, paper, stamp cutters for us to use.
Have a look at the photos and see what the tauira were doing.

     

 

 

     

How many house of cards can you make


 

So much creativity. I noticed people persevering with tasks when they got tricky. Other tauira were learning how to work with others and solve problems together. It was great to see so much self directed learning.

Play

13 comments:

  1. Hi whaea kat I enjoyed doing takio time because I like building
    From Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it difficult to make the card house?
    I would probably give up after one card house knocked down.
    From Rocky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taakaro time cause it is so fun and I love playing with my friends and when ever there is a problme we always solve it and next time we do taakaro time can we make a panting area because I love panting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super good the photos are all some to I like the bay blades and allens gingerbread man. by Tayden

    ReplyDelete
  5. the drawing of the ginger bread man is so detailed. I also like the whisk and piping bag the ginger bread man is holding.
    -Caprice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed doing taakaro time playing with friends and making cards it was very fun!!--Rhea--room8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Allens people he made very thought full and creative Allen is very ceative--Rhea--room8.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know a lot about building lego its fun to play with.The lego and the drawing so detailed.I can see the little lego house. Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way that we did taakaro time cause we were all sharing and playing with each other. rm 8 Meleane

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the card it takes a lot of balance and the gravaity holds it down. nice friction.Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked Taakaor time because I did lots of different things Iv'e never done. Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these photos because everyone working together. Kingsley room 8

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had fun playing with the lego. Alipeti room8

    ReplyDelete