Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lockdown 2.0

Kia ora koutou, 

I hope you are all well at home in your bubble.

I am with my family and my fur babies are very happy that everyone is at home. The dogs love the extra attention.

Frankie & Vinnie chilling on the bed

Billie having cuddles

Henry watching the birds 

There is a few options for online learning, if you wish, like Mathletics, Sunshine Classics and Education Perfect. 

The links are on the blog for other places that you can access learning from home.

If you have any questions or need any help with passwords or anything else email or text me, crichmond@hameast.school.nz

If you have any photos of what you are doing send them to me so I can share them on the blog.

Kat



1 comment:

  1. kia ora Whaea Kat,Frankie and Vinnie are very cute and so is Henry and Billie.I hope lockdown can end soon and we can come to school,For now stay safe.

    ReplyDelete