Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cross Country

Cross Country - Jafar

Got out of the the car nerves shimmered down to the end of my toes, beads of rain dropped.
I was waiting in the rain for the classroom to open. Seeing kids getting ready for the race.

I went to the gate and saw kids prepare, Danielle asked some kids for help to create the track, she told me to take the table.

Slowly went up the slippery hill, I saw my friends coming through the gate.
Hamish runs to me in a hyped way.
We walked classroom while were shimmering with nerves.

The bell rings I shake around.I took off my jacket and lined up to go down the hill.
Year six boys getting ready by the shelter.

Now we line up  IN YOUR MARKS GET SETS GO... 


" I was thinking how good it would be to come first, I was repeatedly saying ' I can do it!' Hamish

"As soon as the blocks smashed together I got a huge fright." Kanye

" I was still running and I never gave up. I was proud. The finish line was in front of me. I could hear people cheering for us." Ryal

"The kids were pushing and trying to get in front of us all, as I'm trying to pace myself for the hill." Jafar


No comments:

Post a Comment