Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Sensational Strike percussionists


Friday 23 May 2014
Today me and my friend Ryal and the rest of the class were excited to go to the strike show. The names of the three percussionists were Biscuits, Timbo and Mufasa and they were amazing with the drums. They travel all over New Zealand. They have hundred of drums they can beat. They are very funny and silly.

Ms O ‘Neil and Whaea Eve were having a drumming competition…. Ms O’Neil won the drum competition she was the best and the drums were loud but some of the  kowhai kids were a bit scared because the drums were too loud!!
  
Gursimran, me and Ryal are friends too. Gursimran was lucky to go on the stage to play the forest log. The logs were so loud that it shook the hall.

By Kevin and Gursimran


1 comment:

  1. This looked so fun and loud I wish I was there but I was sick at home.:(:(:(:(

    From Salote room 9

    ReplyDelete